Do Not Lose Track of the Value of the Details
On this week’s podcast, I dig into the importance of details. I share 4 reasons you need to pay attention to details when you create content and 4 reasons when you consume content.
As an added bonus, you can download the FREE Blog Detail Checklist by clicking on the button below.
This checklist gives you multiple items you need to check before you hit that publish button. Don’t drive your audience away due to silly mistakes and a lack of attention. Make sure you grab the checklist today!
Why You Should Pay Attention to Details When Constructing and Consuming Content
Here are 4 key reasons why you need to pay attention to the details prior to publishing.
- It makes you look more professional
- Proves that you care
- The flow of your writing is preserved
- Shows you value your reader
And 4 reasons you should look at the details when consuming content.
- Value may be hidden in the weeds
- You never know what you might find (remember the Pizza Hut rescue!)
- You may be doing something wrong
- You may miss an opportunity
5 Things I Learned (5TIL)
In this week’s 5TIL I discuss:
- Presidential campaign domain trolling – check out CarlyFiorina.org for a laugh.
- Coolors.co – an amazing color palette tool that you NEED to check out.
- A record making service – yes, those records that you used to play with a needle!
- 2 sweet Twitter search tools – Topsy.com and Snapbird.org – and which one wins!
- A handwriting campaign for the troops that is lacking the emotional connection – damn robots!
Again, don’t forget to grab your FREE Blog Detail Checklist by clicking on the big green button below.