Why You Need to Share Your Online Journey with Those Around You Last week I talked about digging into the details. I provided 4 reasons you should pay attention to the details when you create and consume content. This week I want to talk about our online journeys. In particular, I want to talk about how […]
Your Journey Begins Now
"...the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do" - Steve Jobs
Discover how you can explore your passions and create something meaningful online, without sacrificing your rock star parent status.
Join thousands of other dreamers, rebels, and misfits....building online in the off hours
Other Recent Episodes
- CDL 047 – Why You Need to Pay Attention to the Details in the Content You Create and the Content You Consume
- CDL 046 – OMG! What Do You Do When an Influencer Reaches Out to You?
- CDL 045 – An Update on One of My Side Hustles
- CDL 044 – Will These Virtual Conference Hacks Change the Way You Approach Live Events?
- CDL 043 – How to Use Your Online Skills to Rock Your Day Job
Latest Blog Post
5 Ways to Build an Online Business While Being There for Your Kids Being an entrepreneur can be very fulfilling. Being an entrepreneur can also be time intensive and downright grueling. That does not mean it should consume you, especially if you are balancing parenthood while building your online platform. Time is a precious […]
Other Recent Posts
- New Proof Demands You Stop Ignoring Your Mobile Strategy
- 4 Surefire Ways to Make Your Blog Glow
- How to Find an Affordable Event Planning Solution that Integrates Nicely with WordPress
- You’re Invited! Behind the Scenes of Building an Online Business
- What Happens When Bad Ideas Escape the Drawing Board – Shuddle